Smith's Leather Balm 1 OZ
This product is family made in Maine and is really nice to work with for restoration & protection of leather goods. It only contains three ingredients: Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Beeswax & Organic Almond Oil. The result is a pleasure to work with (it smells amazing) and can be applied by hand
Details from the maker:
-1 oz. Handmade in Maine
-Made with only 3 all natural ingredients
-Can be applied safely by hand without a rag or messy clean up
-Fits conveniently in a pocket or gear
-Neutral color; works on all smooth leathers.
1. Ensure that leather goods are clean and dry.
2. Test small amount on a hidden patch of leather to preview results.
3. Start with a small amount. A little goes a long way.
4. Best applied by hand and massaged into leather, but a clean rag works also.
5. Leather will absorb the balm immediately Some leathers may darken slightly but return to their natural shade within 24 hours.
6. Repeat as necessary to protect, restore, and extend life of leather goods.